Tuesday 31 October 2017

Horror Stars Haunt My Youtube!



Here's another selection of Radio & TV shows starring some of my favourite Horror Stars! Managed to put this together quite quickly, but I'd best be off to college now! Just in case I don't manage to post anything else today, have a Happy Halloween! But hopefully I'll squeeze another couple of posts in when I get back!

Anyway, enjoy these horrific treats!



Peter Lorre in Mystery In The Air - Horla!




Boris Karloff's Thriller - Parasite Mansion!



Bela Lugosi in Suspense - The Doctor Prescribed Death!







Vincent Price & Peter Cushing in The Price Of Fear - The Man Who Hated Scenes!




Dracula Graphic Novel read by Christopher Lee!





1 comment:

  1. Thank you for all of these! My queue runneth over! ๐ŸŽƒ Happy Halloween! ๐ŸŽƒ

    ReplyDelete