Monday 4 February 2013

Gruesome Games - Extra Entrails !!!


Last week, whilst getting distracted from doing things I should really be doing and instead wasting time surfing the web, I happened upon some old video game preview trailers hidden away in the murky depths of The Internet Archive. Amongst them were various trailers for games I've already covered in the Gruesome Games list, so I thought I'd re-upload these previously hidden videos to my Youtube channel, and post them here as a little extra treat while I prepare the next entry in the list!

Enjoy this first blast of trailers then, and I've a few more to post at a later date! I've put some videos of other old games on the Youtube channel too, so if you like you can check those out as well....some of them are rather....odd!














No comments:

Post a Comment