Friday 15 January 2016

New Year, New Non-Promises


Hello Stuffers, Countdowners, Creepers and random visitors....and a happy New Year! As you can probably tell by my rather abrupt disappearance from posting in the 13 Days of Creepmas, I was rather busier during the holidays than I had originally thought I would be! Amazingly, it wasn't illness that stopped me from posting this time, but rather other real-life things..the likes of going to parties and concerts, helping people move and various other things that kept me away from the computer...


This of course meant that it was difficult to keep up with posts, and so I decided that I'd just give up trying and leave the blog for a bit until I was able to get back to it. So apologies if you were hanging around waiting yet again for more Gruesome Games or Gift ideas, or Cinema of Stuff or comics or whatever....and thanks for sticking around or stumbling upon the blog to read this....


I also decided in my absence that it was pointless trying to keep posting stuff as regularly as every day, and so from now on, unless I have previously got things ready and pre-written, I'm going to make no promises about when posts will be appearing, and won't be taking part in Countdowns unless I'm totally certain I can put up a post everyday...I also won't be numbering the games, gifts or anything and will just be putting them up when I feel like it. I think the lists are what ultimately drive me crazy with deadlines and make me stress out about things I really shouldn't be stressing about...


So the blog will become more random, and maybe actually more frequent and better without me trying to rush through lists in time for Halloween or Christmas. Hopefully it'll be a new beginning! But don't worry..nothing much is changing really....and I'll still get through all the remaining planned games on the Gruesome list! It's just I'll be writing about other stuff too....



I've no idea what this year will bring, but I wish you all the best and hope that it's a good one for you and me both! 

2016 folks...it's...like...the future! 

And now...

...at the same time!!! 

1 comment:

  1. Working to deadlines takes all the fun out of it... Keep it relaxed, keep it enjoyable! I've committed myself to two hours a day now, seeing as it's been over a year since my last "proper" article - whoops.

    ReplyDelete