Sunday 7 October 2018

The Big Book Of Halloween Fun


The Big Book Of Halloween Fun by Susie Johns

So, I'm still on Jury Duty...and although we've got the weekend off, I managed to pick up some horrendous cold from one of the other jurors which has caused my sinusitis to flare up as well, so I'm feeling rather crappy and trying to get better before I have to return to the jury tomorrow!

It's looking like Wednesday at least until we're done with the case, so it'll be after that before I can hopefully get going with the Gruesome Games and some more newspaper excerpts. In the meantime, here's a few  pages from a book I've picked up since last Halloween that's filled with lots of tips for costumes, recipes and decorations to make Halloween even more awesome! Remember to click the pages to make them bigger..







It's a great book, and highly recommended if you're looking for some inspiration!

Anyway, my head is filling up again, so I'm off to down some more paracetamol-infused lemon drink and cross my fingers for a speedy recovery! Laters stuffers!

(Oh, and don't forget to check out everyone else's Halloween-type stuffs over at Countdown To Halloween!)




No comments:

Post a Comment