Thursday 24 October 2019

A Hello From My Halloween Decorations




Been another couple of busy days...today was spent trying to bus around to get a dentist on time, only for my surgery to be postponed until a later date due to some potential complications! 

Anyway, this means I'm a bit low on time again, so I thought I'd just have some fun showing you some of the guys who will be hiding around my house over the Halloween holiday...


Above is a glowy skull lamp...I have another in red somewhere, but I haven't found it yet....and these next set of freaks are all solar activated wobblers! My favourite is the old fashioned cat and pumpkin combo!





And here is Frankenstein's Monster and Dracula as Halloween Nutcrackers!




Then there's my big plastic pumpkin lamp, but the light had went in that....


And here it is again with some monsters...a couple of which you may recognise!


-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------




1 comment:

  1. Love them! Have some of the little solar guys, too. Cute stuff.

    ReplyDelete