Sunday, 11 October 2026

Bay of the Tresses!!

 



Today's visit to the Digital Comic Museum finds us a tale of pure greed and betrayal, allegedly out on the waves of Scotland's seas, although I've never heard of  Bornan Bay..although maybe they changed the name?? Anyway, thi scomes from the slighly less usual source of Hillman Periodical's Airboy Comics,  Volume 9, Issue 4...dated May 1952!








Well, I guess it was a case of HAIR today, gone tomorrow for greedy old Albert!  That's what he gets for trying to LOCK away his wealth! It ended up being a tale of SHEER terror. I mean, if he had been a nice chap he could have got the wealth, married Maria and lived happily ever after, but I guess he just didn't CUT it!!

(Sorry!)

Thanks go to freddyfly who uploaded the comic to the museum for us to find!


*~*

Be sure to head over to the Countdown hub and check out what the other Cryptkeepers are up to today by clicking the badge below. They all have loads of cool things to look at...like Action Figure Barbecue, who is taking a look at the Baja Hauler from Hot Wheels!!





No comments:

Post a Comment