Tuesday 27 October 2020

Nightmare!






Apologies anyone who turned up yesterday looking for a post..had a pretty full on sinus headache, so didnt feel up to it! Still not 100% but well enough to pop up another tale from the vaults of the Digital Comic Museum! 

Sometimes when looking for such stories, I come across the occassional one that makes absolutely no sense, but is still weird enough to warrant a read. This is one such story.....well, at least I think so...

It comes from the pages of Charlton Comics The Thing, Issue 1, dated February 1952....











I mean....whuh?....uhm....ehrm....his head..uh, never mind....you see what I meant when I said weird!

Anyway, hopefully I'll feel a lot better tomorrow and be up for some more typing. Pop back then to find out! In the meantime, there's plenty of other things to see and do at the other blogs taking part in the countdown! Click the badge below to be whisked off to the hub where you can find all the links!














No comments:

Post a Comment