Monday 2 October 2023

Hackie's Return!





Our first visit to the Digital Comic Museum this year drag's up a tale that tells why you should always tip your cabbie / Uber driver and not mistreat them in any way, or it could come back to haunt you....quite literally!

This story is from Comic Media's Weird Terror, Issue 3 (dated January 1953), and was uploaded to the museum by user ArKay....


As always, if the pics aren't big enough for you to read, just click them for a full size view!









 Wow, that Taxi driver really took it up a gear to get his revenge, didn't he! Coming back from the dead to collect on his vengeance! I guess it's only fare...I mean..fair.....


------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Be sure to head over to the Countdown To Halloween hub by clicking the badge below, where you can find a list of all the other participants in this year's countdown, including such cool cryptkeeper's as Horror Comic's of the 1950's where more tales such as the one I posted today can also be found! 

And join me back here again tomorrow for another creepy contribution!




2 comments:

  1. Lady M here - blogger is not letting me comment under my google account. Anyhow just wanted to say welcome back to the blogsphere. I am glad to see you are well and participating in the countdown.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lady M….yeah, I’ve been having issues with the comments too! Hope all is good with you and yours!

    ReplyDelete