Friday 27 October 2023

Solar Powered Spookiness!

 



Woke up today with a splitter of a headache….hours later, and it still hasn’t shifted, so I’m posting this in case the tablets I’ve just taken don’t work and I’m not able to put up a post later!

You should still enjoy it though, as I’m showing off my solar-powered shaker collection in motion! I’ve shown these before on my blog, but you’ve never seen them moving…

So here you go!








Aren’t those fun! Unfortunately we haven’t been getting to many bright days lately, so they’ve been pretty quiet this last week or so! But when the some comes out, off they start, rattling away!

As a bonus, here’s some pics of pumpkins I found outside a church just round the corner from me in North Berwick….





* * *


You know what to do…click the badge below to head over to the Countdown to Halloween hub, where you can find links to all of this year’s participants!









 




2 comments:

  1. Great stuff! We have some Halloween solar dancers, too. Fun, but I always forget and wonder what the noise is!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe….yeah, they can be noisy! I slept a bit later the other morning and these woke me up, as they’re on the window above my bed…

      Delete