Friday 20 October 2023

In Case of Power Cuts!

 



The wind and rain is battering off the windows and we just lost power briefly for the third time this week, so this is just a post to let you know that if I disappear for a day, it’s because Storm Babet has taken our power! Hopefully it won’t and I’ll be able to post as normal, but this is a ‘just in case’ post…..

Thankfully I’m not in the worst hit part of Scotland, that’s a bit further North, but it’s still pretty rough! A bit worse up near Aberdeen and Angus though, as you can see from this video..


Hopefully see you all later for my proper post!


2 comments:

  1. Holy guacamole- I hope you are safe.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I’m ok thanks! There’s been a few trees down, but other than that not too bad where I am…

      Delete