Tuesday 1 October 2024

The Countdown Begins! (And Coming Soon to Cinema of Stuff.....)

 



Wow! That seemed to roll around fast again! Spook season is upon us!

I'm looking forward to reading everyone's posts again this year, and I'll do my best to post at least something every day, and (touch wood) try my best to avoid the dreaded curse of the blog!

I'm always worried about being too ambitious with my plans, but i do have a few things up my sleeve for this year....but I've learned if you don't mention what they are then no one will be any the wiser if they fail to materialize! :D  Expect the usual comics, games, spook sightings, spooky pictures and evrything else......

Anyway, it should be a great Countdown so I wish you all well with it, and hope that our favourite festival is great fun for everyone! To start things off, here's a few spooky pics I found on Pinterest.....











-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Coming Soon to Cinema of Stuff......



-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Be sure to head on over to the Countdown to Halloween main hub page by clicking the badge below, and you'll find a list at the side of all of this year's participants! 









4 comments:

  1. Why does the devil like cheese.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because Gorgonzola sounds like a demon's name.

      Delete
  2. Love the images. And looking forward to whatever you have in store for us all.

    ReplyDelete