Monday 14 October 2024

The Eyes in His Hand!

 


I found a marble-ous tale for today's visit to the Digital Comic Museum......wait till you focus your peepers on this one! 


This strip appeared in Fawcett's Worlds of Fear Issue 10, dated June 1953. Thanks to sundancetrance for uploading it to the museum!

As always, click the pics to go big!














Well, that was a little eye-ronic!  I bet old Ebber didn't see that coming!  Sorry....Maybe I should stop before my jokes get any cornea!  

One question before I go though.....where the heck do I find a marble competition that pays me what Corker won!?  That $2500 back in 1953 would be worth $29,475.28 in today's money!! That prize is enough to make anybody lose their marbles!

* ~ *


Hope you enjoyed today's tale! Be sure to go check out the other Cryptkeeper's posts by clicking the badge below to be whisked off to the Countdown hub, or head straight on over to Maple Grove Cemetery to check out how the Cemetery is looking so far this year!







2 comments:

  1. Now that was a crazy story with a lot of twists. The end seemed a bit rushed, but the bad guy got what was coming to him. Love how the lady recognized the eyes as her dead hubby's. What? LOL - And yeah, I want to play that marble tournament, too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, some of it was a bit..uhm...weird, but a great creepy tale none the less!

      Delete