Sunday 23 October 2022

Bizarre Beasties in the Bear YoYos!


I’ve never really been a big eater of fruit…which probably helps contribute to my various illnesses…but a couple of years back I discovered Bear Yo-Yos, strips of rolled up fruit in handy chewable sizes, perfect for a quick fruity snack between meals! Obviously their main target as customers are kids, a fact that becomes more apparent when you see that they also always include collectible cards….




Being a collector of lots of different things though, this is another appeal of eating the Bear YoYos, and over the years I’ve amassed quite a collection of different drawings in card form from the packs. With the latest collection though, they’ve asked some kids to send in designs for monsters for a limited run of 9 cards, and I’ve managed to find them all..so I thought I’d share them here, as they’re perfect for the spooky season!




The front of the cards show the designs recreated by the artists at Bear, but the backs show the original kids drawings…..



I think I actually prefer the original drawings in most cases! 😁









So there you go! Suitably spooky I'm sure you'll agree! I love all the designs, but I think my favourites are Skalidor and Comatilob...which are yours?

Oh, and another quick question...Is anyone else having problems commenting on people's blogs? I've been having issues since I came back, and it's not letting me post comments on most of them! So just know that I am reading and appreciating the Halloween content, whcih you can do too by clicking the badge below and heading over to the Countdown Hub!





3 comments:

  1. I like to volcano slug. I think commenting is an issue with various browsers. I use firefox so everytime I want to comment on your blog I have to redownload the post comments (atom).

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree the kids' drawings are better.
    I haven't had any trouble creating a comment, but replying to comments on blogger has issues. I've found you have to wait about 10 seconds, the screen will flash and then you can click the reply.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It seems to be worst when I'm trying to comment from my Tablet, it never lets me sign in....

      Delete