Thursday 6 October 2022

Vincent Price is a Ghostly Host.....

 



Vincent Price continues to haunt my blog for another year, as we listen to another couple of episodes of The Price of Fear, a BBC radio series produced between 1973 and 1983.....













And here's a bonus extra on How To Become A Werewolf, which I've posted on the blog before, but that link no longer works......




-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


Be sure to check out some of the other bloggers, like Zombie Crossings,  taking part in the Countdown by clicking the badge below, which will whisk yyou off to the hub!




 





4 comments:

  1. Vincent Price just had that voice - he could have read the phone book and it would have sounded spooky.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Agreed! I wish I could have gotten him as the voice of my answer phone...lol

      Delete
  2. Well if "Speciality of the House" does not turn you into a vegan what will? Actually, I can't middle aged plump men tasting so great. He should have attracted tender children.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I don't like lamb anyway, so the Speciality would have been wasted on me....and nope, no plump middle aged men wanted on my plate, thanks!

      Delete