Monday 31 October 2022

🎃Happy Halloween🎃

 

Window covers that let the light shine out to outside!



Happy Halloween everybody! Whilst I’ve not posted anywhere near as much stuff as I wanted to or covered half the things I wanted to, we’ve finally made it to the big day! Hopefully now that the blog is done, the curse will maybe shift and I can start to feel a bit better!?


Anyway, we’re getting ready to welcome some ‘guisers’ or trick or treaters as most of you will know them, so the window decorations are up (See above) and we’ve got more decorations ready to be put around the place…


We’ve also got the treat bags ready…just a few snacks like candy and chocolate lollies, with a couple of creepy Christmas-cracker type toys…



And we’ve got the table set for our own little subdued Halloween festivities, as none of us at my parents house are feeling very well this season…and yes I’m at the parents house, where I always run to when I feel ill!😁



Anyway, congratulations on making it through another countdown everyone! I hope you all have wonderfully frightful festive fun and don’t eat too much candy! I might put up another post or two later if I feel up to it, but just in case I don’t, have a great night and I’ll hopefully see you all next year for the next countdown!

(I’ll try and post an update to my health situation once we can work out what’s actually going on, for those who are interested, and I might pop onto the blog around December anyway, as I’ve missed Creepmas these last few years, so keep an eye on the blog!)

Have a Happy Halloween! And don’t forget to go catch up on all the other wonderful posts from all the Cryptkeepers who have been taking part in the Countdown by visiting the Hub and clicking on all the links! 









4 comments:

  1. Hope you get lots of trick or treaters! They will definitely be happy to have stopped by. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Happy Halloween! Have a good one Joe!

      Delete
  2. Happy Halloween Deadpan Flook - I have enjoyed the blog this holiday season and hope your health improves soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lady M….have a Happy Halloween!

      Delete