Tuesday 11 October 2022

Due to Unforseen Circumstances…..

 Hi everyone….going to be taking a few days break at least from the blog as I try to combat some medical issues….

Still got a cough, and I’m about to start another course of antibiotics and getting a chest x-ray done next week, and I also have a few other issues that may or may not be related that need sorting out too…

Hoping to be back on here again by the weekend, but will see how things go. In the meantime, keep posting for the Countdown and I’ll keep reading and hopefully be back soon! Also if you’re just reading, be sure to check out the other bloggers taking part in the Countdown by clicking the badge below…




6 comments:

  1. Feel better & get well soon! Just rest and watch spooky stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you are on the mend. I will look forward to your return.

    ReplyDelete