Friday 28 October 2022

The Fleshless Ones!


Blimey! Only three days until Halloween! Sorry I haven't been able to post as much as I wanted to, but this illness has been taking up most of my time...a quick update on that....My Xray came back as just having some probable scarring on my lung from the infection, but nothing else. I'm still coughing stuff up though, and still getting night sweats and random pains, so have been prescribed more antibiotics to see if those clear up any lingering infections. I've also been given steroids to help with nasal polyps that could be causing all the issues, but the side effects seem pretty horrendous, so still weighing up my options with those after my antibiotic incident last time.

Hopefully these antibiotics and possibly the steroids will finally shift whatever this is...I'll keep you updated after Halloween with how it all goes...

For now though, lets take another visit to the Digital Comic Museum and the lair of The Fleshless Ones! This strip appeared in Fawcett's Worlds of Fear Issue 10, dated June 1953. Thanks to sundancetrance for uploading it to the museum!











Wow! That went a bit Invasion of the Body Snatchers at the end didn't it! And this was before that movie!

Will try and post as much as possible over the weekend as we head ever closer to the big day...in the meantime be sure to check what the other Cryptkeepers are up to by heading over to the Countdown hub by clicking the badge below!




No comments:

Post a Comment