Thursday 7 October 2021

My Halloween Decorations (Part 1)






I thought I’d show you some of the random stuff that I usually throw together around Halloween to spook the place up a bit…

First up are these severed shrunken heads on spikes, handy for the garden or indoors! They even have bits of spinal chord and stuff attached…ewww!









Next is an old Halloween mask I wear every now and again, but when it’s not on my face, it’s on display in my flat! Sadly, the glue holding the fur to the mask is beginning to show, and one of the eyes is coming a bit unstuck, but it’s still a great mask!







Then there’s these cool little solar powered things that shake from side to side…my favourite is the little cat who looks like he’s moving his eyes when he shakes!






Next is this little witch who actually hangs on my wall all year round! My mum brought her back from a holiday in Austria! I love the designs on her clothes..she came with the spider attached, but I think I added the snake….








That’s all for today, but I have a lot of these old toys and things that I dot around the place, so I’ll post some more later in the countdown! In the meantime, all the other Cryptkeepers are posting some awesome things, so be sure to head over to the Countdown hub by clicking below!














5 comments:

  1. That is a great mask - lots of beautiful detail in it. The Austrian witch is super too - was she originally holding something else beside the snake?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't think the witch was holding anything else..I'll need to confer with my mother and find out, because my memory is hazy!

      Delete
    2. Mum brought one back for me as well and it's also holding a snake. I didn't give the witch a snake, so unless my witch went off and found a snake by herself, she probably always had it.

      Delete
  2. Love them. Also love the jump from sheer terror to absolute cuteness!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hehe...It's always good to have balance! 😁

      Delete