Wednesday 6 October 2021

Two Ways To Die!



I still don't have my laptop charger, which is making things trickier than normal, but I'm still getting by thanks to being able to attach my keyboard and mouse to my Xbox! Gotta love USB stuff! 

Anyway, it;'s time for yet another trip to the Digital Comic Museum, and tonight's offering is a warning to anyone not giving their dear old auntie the respect she deserves!

It comes from Harvey Comics 1951 comic, Chamber of Chills Issue 4! As always, click the pics to make them go big!



 









(Thanks go to FrenchyFroze, who uploaded the scans to the museum)



Be sure to check out what everyone else is up to for the season by clicking the badge below, which will whisk you off to the Countdown to Halloween hub! I'll be back tomorrow with some more spooky stuffs!



4 comments:

  1. Great post! There are many true gems hidden in those horror comics from the 1940s and 1950s... and even into the 1960s. (I've produced a handful of anthologies collecting some of those gems. I wish I had time to do more!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, yeah I love the old horror comics. We used to have a company called Alan Class Comics that did reprints of some American titles, putting them in mixed anhologies. I read a lot of those in the 80s, although those did tend to be more sci-if focused.
      I’ve been using the Digital Comic Museum as a resource for printing strips on here for years now..some definite hidden gems if you click the ‘comics’ tab!😉

      Delete
  2. Tee hee - what a way to scare someone to death. Paint a phosphorescent face on their ceiling. That's genius.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don’t try this at home! Just puttng up a discliaimer just in case….😆😉

      Delete