Sunday 18 March 2018

Under The Lens




During today's trip to the Digital Comic Museum, I stumbled upon a strip that shows I'm probably right to have a slight distrust of scientists, who despite often being highly intelligent, often forget to go about things sensibly! In this tale, two of them show a general disregard for common sense...

This comes from Charlton Comics Mysteries Of Unexplored Worlds Issue 1 (August 1956)

Script : Joe Gill?
Pencils : Charles Nicholas
Inks : Vince Alascia
Letters : Jon D'Agistino

Originally uploaded to the museum by fett so thanks go to them! 







As a little extra bonus, here's a page of ads from the back of the comic too! :-) 





1 comment:

  1. I love those ads. I had an unnatural fear of joy buzzers when I was a kid. I thought they actually shocked you. I mean, look at that guy in the ad!

    ReplyDelete