Thursday, 1 October 2026

The Countdown Begins!!!




 Blimey, that year went by quick! I'd love to say I enjoyed it, but the curse of the blog reared it's head early and I've not been having too great a time...but that story can wait until tomorrow....because now the most important thing is kicking off this year's Countdown to Halloween!!

All throughout the month, bloggers from all over will be posting things to do with or about our favourite time of the year, where it gets a bit darker and spookier and we can all sit wrapped up in our blankets, protected from the cold and have a nice long think about all things Hallowe'en!! 

Let's start right away with an episode of Ghosthunters UK, that originally aired from 1996 to 1997 on the Discovery Channel. In this one, Dr. Patrick Ottaway and Jim Lyons investigate Roman ghost sightings at the Treasurer's House York and Mersea Island, Essex.



Hope you enjoyed that! I'll be back tomorrow with something else...you can expect the usual mish mash of comics, gruesome games, TV shows and films and occasional spook sightings from me over the next few weeks...oh, and I'll update you all on my 'wonderful' year as well! 😁


*~*


I'm looking forward to seeing what all my fellow bloggers have planned for the spooky season, and you can of course catch up with what they're up to by clicking the badge at the bottom of this post! Here's to having a wonderful Countdown!




2 comments:

  1. Woo hoo! Let the fun begin! I love any and all Ghost shows. I'll be adding that one to my queue.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for stopping by Tom! I'm hoping the BBC archive doesn't dissapoint this year and brings us lots more hidden TV show gems!

      Delete