Tuesday 19 October 2021

My Halloween Decorations ( Part 3 )

 




Time for some more of the things I’ll be spooking the place up with this year!

First, here’s a buddy of mine who sticks around all year, but still suits the season…it’s My Pet Monster!



He’s one of the newer My Pet Monsters and was bought fairly recently, but he doesn’t have the orange chains that came with the originals and also has a My Pet Monster tattoo on his foot…


He also has a lot to say for himself....here's a video with some of his mutterings!




Next, we have a hanging, ghostly, skeletal wedding couple, who’ve decided to bind their bones by getting hitched! 
Aww, ain’t that sweet..it fair lifts the SPIRITS to see such a lovely union! 



I wonder if they’ll have a bar at the reception, or if it’ll be bring your own BOOS!






Now we have a guy with something pressing on his mind…unlike the previous couple, I’m guessing he’d like to get rid of his old BALL & CHAIN!




I mean it’s understandable….it must be a right pain in the neck….




Boggling along next we have…Boglins! A normal size big Boglin, and a glow in the dark mini-Boglin!


I loved these puppets as a kid, especially the big ones which let you control the eyes with a mechanism inside the head like proper professional puppets! And they came in boxes that were designed to look like little cages, which was also awesome. I have some even smaller baby Boglins somewhere around the flat, but haven’t been able to find them lately…perhaps they’ve escaped…





Next is a couple of Ghostbusters toys…the Stay Puft Marshmallow Man and one half of a water squirting toy duo, H2 Ghost



The Stay Puft Marshmallow Man is far from soft and squishy, as he’s actually made from Die-cast metal…




H2 Ghost is only the bottom half of a toy that my brother still has, I think…I found this bottom piece in a charity shop for 50p. I’ll put up a couple of photos downloaded from the net now to show you what it looks like with it’s top half…


As you can see it sits on top, and makes it look like one tall ghost…


..or you can take it off and have two small ghosts! Pretty cool!

Anyway, last for today is another toy I found in a charity shop and had to grab, because I’m pretty sure I had one as a kid! It’s this weird huge-mouthed King Kong thing!



It kinda reminds me of one of the monsters from the Ghoulies films, with its weird no-necked, head in the shoulders type design….


Anyway, I was going to end this post by asking King Kong how he felt about starring on the blog as one of my decorations, but he said he was sorry, he was in a rush, as he had to CATCH A PLANE….

(Sorry for the terrible puns in this post…I must have spent too long being a Cryptkeeper)

---------------------

There'll be more decorations in a later post, but why not go have a look over at the Countdown hub and see what everyone else is posting!? Just click the badge below...












2 comments:

  1. What a cool collection of little monsters. It took me a few looks to figure out how the H2 ghost worked.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! And yeah, I didn't explain the H2Ghost very well! 😂

      Delete