Friday 1 October 2021

The Countdown To Halloween Begins Again!

 Yes yes, I know, I didn’t post all my Christmas pickups….I promise I’ll get back to those later….but apparently, it’s now about 9 months later somehow, despite only feeling like a couple of months to me! And as October is now upon us, that can only mean one thing…




Yes, that’s right! Another month long happening of horror, where myself and a bevy of other bloodcurdling bloggers do our best to keep you entertained in the run up to our favourite holiday! 

As always, clicking the Cryptkeeper badges you’ll see plastered all over my blog will take you to the Countdown to Halloween hub, where you can keep an eye on what everyone else is posting, and I’ll be doing my best to keep posting here every day with the usual, comics, movies, games and other random stuff….

Of course, before I’ve even started, I’ve left my laptop charger at my parents, so the usual Halloween curse / stupid unpreparedness that seems to befall me every year is hopefully happening early…let’s hope that this is the only setback I have this time around! 

But without further ado, let’s kick things off with a couple of videos from someone who’s not officially taking part in the Countdown, but who I’m certain will be covering a lot of Halloween related stuff this month…it’s The Carpetbagger, a lovely chap who always has interesting videos from his trips around the US and who also loves to cover haunts, haunted houses and the like every year! But in these two videos, he’s more focused on what Halloween decorations are doing the rounds this year….




Hope you liked those! As I say, he always has interesting stuff in his videos, so be sure to give him a follow if you want to see more of his travels!

Pop back tomorrow when I'll be posting another terrifying tale from the catacombs of the Digital Comic Museum, and be sure to check out what everyone else is up to via the Countdown Hub!

2 comments:

  1. Fun stuff - hope you have an amazing, fun month ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe! Really looking forward to seeing what everyone is posting for the Countdown this year! Should be a lot of fun!

      Delete