Friday 25 October 2013

Vincent Price Haunts My Youtube !


Having just discovered that the wonderful site where I got last years Vincent Price recordings from seems to sadly be down, I went for a look to see what I could find on Youtube....I then discovered that it's 20 years today since Mr. Price passed away! I can't let today go by without posting something Vincent related, so here's a few videos I found, some made to accompany some of his radio shows....



The first also features another great horror actor no longer with us, Peter Cushing! You'll need to watch it on Youtube though, as embedding's disabled...here's the link below...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0ZsNWIvq5s
















R.I.P. Mr. Price





2 comments:

  1. Twenty years today? Well, Friday... Still, uncanny!

    Good to see you're "back" as well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here's something you might not have seen (not starring the man himself, but interesting if you're hungry)

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WYUDu5iS3t0

    ReplyDelete