Sunday 30 October 2016

Gruesome Games Gets It's Own Blog!


Heya people! Just a quick heads-up that I'm finally doing something that I've been pondering over for a while, and setting up a seperate blog where I'm going to repost all the Gruesome Games I've covered so far!

Now don't worry...this doesn't mean that I won't be posting Gruesome Games posts on the Blog Of Stuff! This other blog is just for people who aren't interested in Cinema Of Stuff, or old comics or any of the other non-spooky games and other stuff I write about on here, and can also be a seperate resource for horror game enthusiasts....


I'll be making it easier to find specific games, by giving them their own post each, unless it's a special post like the Gegege games or the Evil Dead special.

Another thing I'll be doing is updating any images or videos that have since disappeared from sources, and maybe fleshing out posts about games that I was a bit rushed with at the time, or have since played a bit more and have a bit more info on...


For the most part though, it will just be me reposting old stuff and making it a bit shinier, and any new games I cover will always be posted on this blog first, so you don't need to go anywhere! But it'll be worth following the other blog too for the extra stuff, and for an easier way of finding any of the games I previously covered!


So yeah, just to double-triple confirm nothing will change here, but follow the other blog too if you like! Right, I'm off to get back to work on another post for this blog now...laters! :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment