Sunday 2 October 2016

Countdown To Halloween 2016





I've been trying to decide whether or not to participate in this year's Countdown To Halooween. I always end up not posting enough at the best of times, but this year I know I'm going to be super busy during October as I continue my training and go out on a placement at a care centre.

 And then I went looking for the Countdown page only to discover it wasn't there and that made me think nothing was happening this year! This made me sad...


Luckily, this was just an issue with the site, and has now been sorted out, so I've decided to participate after all! I'm going to try and rein things in a bit, maybe by writing a little less about the Gruesome Games and just pointing you in the right direction so you can hunt them out and play them yourselves to discover their delights...and setting up some posts that I can line up to be posted automatically when I'm nowhere near the computer (a feature of Blogger I've never tried before, so lets see how that goes!). Also, I should be around for the last few days of October, so I can ramp things up a bit over the last ten days or so if needs be!


So yeah, we'll see how this goes! Keep your peepers aimed at the blog and I'll try my best to keep you gruesomely gratified over the month! It might even turn out to be better than usual due to me not really trying...that's usually how things go for me! Hehe...

Oh, and remember to check out all the other blogs taking part in the Countdown by clicking on this year's badge at the side of the blog or by clicking here to go straight to the site...And if you have your own blog and would like to take part in the Countdown, you'll find all the details there too! 



No comments:

Post a Comment