Tuesday 1 October 2019

From Out Of The Murky Depths....Deadpan Flook Returns!!




Hello Stuffers! It's been a while. A lot of uncertainty has been hanging around as to whether I would actually be able to do much on the blog this year for Halloween, as after a long spell of general unhealthiness, I also started a rather intense, full time HNC course on Childhood Practice!





Needless to say, this has all been eating up rather a lot of my time....but as always with this blog, it often seems to conspires to make things happen at this time of year, and so after a few random problems at college that means I'll be starting a placement a little later than the rest of my classmates, I now find myself with just enough free time to be able to paricipate in this year's Countdown To Halloween after all! Weird!!






And so here we are, getting ready for another month of random old horror comic strips, weird tales, gruesome games, creaky old B-movies and anything else I can drag up from the blog swamp to curdle your monster gloop!






Remember that there are other bloggers taking part in this crazily creepy countdown too, and you can check them all out by clicking this here doohicky below this paragraph! Now, I'm off to get stuff ready for tomorrow, when we'll get the show on the road properly! See you then....


No comments:

Post a Comment