Tuesday 16 January 2024

Update to the Update....

 Well, after all the crappy things that happened to me before the last update, I also managed to get another dose of Covid right before Christmas, which meant having to stop my H-Pylori treatment whilst I waited for it to clear.

I also had to stay in the flat by myself over Christmas, and round two of Covid hit me a bit harder than the first round, so I was having crazy fever dreams and coughing my lungs up all throughout the festive season. I lost my sense of smell again too, which made eating interesting...

However, after resting up, getting plenty of fluids and staying put, I was able to test negative just before New Year, and so New Year's Eve I was able to visit my parents and have Christmas and Hogmany all rolled into one day, which felt odd and a bit rushed, but at least I saw the bells in with other people!

And how am I now? Well, I still have a bit of a cough, I'm still waiting on an ultrasound and ECG to check everything else I had going on before my latest bout of Covid, and for some reason my back has been really sore since I recovered, so I'll need to get that checked out when I get to the doc's too....

I'm hoping that this year will be a lot better than last, and I wish the same to all of you reading this! Have a good one everybody!

I've got a few interesting ideas for this year, that will hopefully be happening soon, so I'll keep you all posted with all of that too..but let's all keep our fingers crossed that we all prosper in 2024!

4 comments:

  1. Here's to a good and healthy year ahead!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Joe! All the best for this year for you too!

      Delete
  2. Hello. Hope you are feeling better! I am in the process of collecting all known Timesplitters Future Perfect custom maps. You shared a save on the Rec Room in 2022 that had PS2 maps. Unfortunately, the file you shared isn't quite coded correctly. It has the right structure to be a PS2 game save but none of the PS2 game save applications can read it as such. Would you be willing to export it again as a PSU file? Here is a youtube video that shows how to do it with FreeMcBoot @7:24. It should just require running the file browser from LaunchElf from FreeMcBoot and having a thumb drive formatted to fat32.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oZoDLqe1_LE&t=84s

      Delete