Wednesday 29 October 2014

Cinema of Stuff Presents.... A Few Random Tales!





Whilst watching Youtube as I struggled to sleep in the early hours of this morning, I stumbled upon some old ghostly tales that had once been shown on British telly! This did little to help me achieve sleep of course, as I spent about 4 hours watching them all!

Anyway, I decided to post a few on here so the rest of you can watch them as well. I won't bother saying anything about them as (1) I'm absolutely knackered today after not sleeping much, and (2) part of the enjoyment I had watching them was not knowing what to expect! Here they are then, in all their spooky splendour....












2 comments:

  1. If you haven't yet seen Ghostwatch (1992), it's worth tracking down!

    Your fellow 2014 Cryptkeeper,
    Richard @ pureblather.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Richard, but yeah I've seen it! I actually watched as i was broadcast "live" and had to deal with a hysterical lady friend who was convinced it was real due to us missing the disclaimer at the start! lol

      Great piece of TV, but some of the acting was terrible! Still, it pre-dated all the ghost-hunting shows by a few years, and was more believable than some of them too! Wish the BBC still celebrated Halloween in such style:-)

      Delete