Thursday 15 October 2020

My Image Of Evil!



Been dealing with a headache that won't shift for the last few days, so the post I was hoping to have done is postponed for a bit... in the meantime, lets pop back to the Digital Comic Museum and have a look at what we can find!

Hmmm....upon reflection, I think this tale from 'Ace Comic's' Baffling Mysteries 15 (dated May 1953) is a good one for today. It definitely deserves a closer look! It's about a man who is beside himself with fear when his mirror shows him something he wasn't expecting....

(Thanks to darwination for uploading the original scans to the museum)










Poor Cranford...I guess he just didn't see any future in mirrors! Oh well, stuffers, pop back tomorrow and hopefully this sore head will have shifted and I can get back to a more wordy post....be sure to check out what else is going on in the countdown by clicking the badge below too!






No comments:

Post a Comment