Tuesday 10 October 2023

Boris Karloff and Peter Cushing Are Still Hanging Around My Blog....




Bit of a headache, so an easy post for me today I think....I found a couple of good documentaries on Youtube that I thought I'd share with you guys in case you haven't seen them yet! 


One for Boris Karloff......







...and one for Peter Cushing!





-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


I watched these as I ate my dinner and thoroughly enjoyed them, so I hope you do too! I'll be back tomorrow with another post, but in the meantime the other Cryptkeepers like Alexis over at 31 Days of Halloween have plenty of other posts to kepp you occupied! You can find a full list of all the Countdown to Halloween participants over at the Countdown Hub, by clicking the badge below!





2 comments: