Wednesday 9 October 2024

Blog for today cancelled due to stupid blogger not saving things properly!

 So I just spent three hours transcribing the next part of Spook Sightings, and then accidentally pressed Control and something, which seemed to wipe out the entire post, only for Blogger to then save immediately, meaning I couldn't get back all the stuff I just wrote and all the pictures I'd found and placed and everything and now I am just done for today...........

So have a picture of an annoyed monster instead.....



I may be back tomorrow if my mood has improved! Grrrrrrrrrr! 

In the meantime, go check out what everyone else has been doing over at the Countdown Hub......




4 comments:

  1. Zoinks! Maybe it is haunted. Sorry about that.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...yeah, it was just really annoying! Of course it had to be a post that took 3 hrs instead of one that took, like, 30 minutes.....The curse of the blog remains! lol

      Delete
  2. Sometimes blogger can be so frustrating.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes....let's just say there was some expletives flying around last night!

      Delete