Tuesday 17 October 2017

Halloween School Book Club (Pt.2) - Hallowe'en adventure story-book!




Here's the other Halloween-type book I got from the School Book Club back in the day! I have to post the whole book this time, as it'd be pretty useless posting anything from it if I didn't!

It's a role-playing game book y'see, in the style of the classic Choose Your Adventure series (as opposed to the slightly more complicated Fighting Fantasy Gamebooks)! I went through a period of being obsessed with this stuff when I was a lad, and have quite a big collection of game books I should really do a post about sometime!



For anybody who hasn't experienced this sort of thing before, you don't try and read through the book like a normal book, or it won't make much sense..instead, you have to make choices at the end of some of the  pages, and then go to the page that your choice directs you to so you can find out what happens next!

Anyway, here's the book in all its slightly-crappy-but-fine-if-you're-a-ten-year-old glory! Enjoy!


(Remember to click the pages to go big!)

Page 1

Page 2

Page 3

Page 4

Page 5

Page 6

Page 7

Page 8

Page 9

Page 10

Page 11

Page 12

Page 13

Page 14

Page 15

Page 16

Page 17

Page 18

Page 19

Page 20

Page 21

Page 22

Page 23

Page 24

Page 25

Page 26

Page 27

Page 28

Page 29

Page 30

Page 31

Page 32

Page 33

Page 34

Page 35

Page 36



2 comments:

  1. Wow, thank you for all the work scanning and posting these! Looks fun. Bet lots of kids had a good time going back and forth and changing their minds!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome! I love finding stuff like this online myself, so I like to scan in my own old books and things when I have the time so others can enjoy them! :)

      I've got another one of these to do with aliens lying around somewhere too, which will be another set of scans if I can find it!

      Delete