Tuesday 31 October 2017

Invitation To Horror!




Happy Hallowe'en!

It's here at last, and so after a last bout of posting today I can finally spend my time reading all the other blogs taking part in the Countdown in a bit more depth and wallow in the splendid spookiness of my favourite festival!

That's after I get back from my college course, of course! I'm wondering if I go dressed as a Creature From The Black Lagoon and build a bonfire in the middle of the college hall they'll have a problem with it? Hmm, might be worth a shot....



Anyway, I'm going to try and get a few posts done today regardless...we'll see how I feel after I get back.....but here's one to be starting with, and it's another trip to the Digital Comic Museum!

Today's tale has a twist that I definitely didn't see coming after a fairly generic story that starts with a group sheltering from a storm in a nearby mansion......

It appeared in Holyoke Publishing's Suspense Comics 004, dated June 1944, and features Pencils and Inks by Jack Alderman...









Weird huh!? Those guys names sound oddly familiar.....

Anyway, thanks go to rangerhouse who uploaded these scans to the museum for me to find in the archives!

Ok, stay tuned and hopefully there'll be some more posts later today! See you later, stuffers!


3 comments:

  1. Thanks for all the great posts! Hope you have a Happy Halloween! 🎃

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for reading them! And a Happy Halloween to you too! :)

      Delete
    2. Just came back and read this one, what a trick at the end. I don't know if I would be as forgiving. But I guess money is money. Sheesh!

      Delete