Sunday 29 October 2017

Peter Lorre Haunts My Youtube!



Bah! Have just discovered/remembered that on Halloween, I'll actually be busy at my college course and won't get back until 10.30pm!! This has upset plans I had both for the blog and for celebrating my favourite festival outside in the 'real world'!

I should still be able to do most of what I had planned for the blog, but it means a lot of extra work in the next couple of days, so we'll see how I go with that! In the meantime, here's a few radio shows, a documentary and snippets of a certain Mr. Lorre, another horror star who enters my thoughts every year at this time......





















If I don't manage to get as much stuff as I want up on the blog by Tuesday, there's always the other blogs taking part in the Countdown To Halloween to visit! Just click the Pumpkin below and you'll be whisked by some sort of witchity-magic to the Countdown page, where you'll find a list of all the participants!










3 comments:

  1. Have been listening to the Mystery in the Air episodes and loving them, thanks so much for posting them. Lorre's voice is great, of course, but they are all good. Agnes Moorehead! Hope you get to enjoy more of Halloween then you think. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, and thanks! Although I get back at 10.30pm it is still before midnight, so I'm sure I'll be able to scare up some sort of Halloween shenanigans!

      Also just wanted to say a huge thanks for popping by regularly and commenting! Makes all the difference when you know people are actually reading your posts! I mean, you often see the numbers, but feedback is always good! :)

      Delete
  2. You're welcome, thank you for the posts! I used to blog, fell out of it a few years ago. I know what it is like to shout out to the void, so I try and make a point of saying hello. Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete